A message to our Cani-Family from CaniBrands’ CEO on COVID-19
In the midst of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we’ve been thinking non-stop about our customers, their extended families, and the greater community. CaniBrands was founded on the principle of promoting health and wellness. The health of you and your family has always been important to us and never more important than now as we together face the difficult challenge of responding to this health crisis. With that in mind, I wanted to let you know about a few actions we’re prioritizing.
- We are diligently following best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Our e-commerce business remains open and keeping up with the demand for Cani-Mend™, Cani-Boost™, Cani-Sleep™ and Cani-Fresh™ products. We are seeing significant interest as consumers are seeking solutions to help with soreness, inflammation, energy, rest, recovery and supporting their immune system.
- We are working tirelessly with our supply chain to make sure that the products you love are available when you want them, delivered in the fastest way possible.
- We continue to ship products across America with the help and support of our delivery partners who are working around the clock.
- Our fulfillment centres are increasing daily cleaning routines, including more frequent hand-washing, use of sanitizer, and cleaning equipment.
- Our customer service team is available to answer any questions about our products, work with you on the best delivery options and provide more guidance on usage to make sure you receive the maximum benefit from our products.
To support the health and well-being of our employees, we are
- encouraging all employees to work remotely and avoid all non-essential travel to the office.
- asking employees to refrain from air travel unless critical and are further encouraging employees who do travel to self-quarantine for 14 days,
- providing resources to help employees modify how they work, including flex schedules for caregivers.
While the environment is uncertain and we’re all feeling a little unsettled, we take comfort in having a stellar team to support one another and our community of customers. Please monitor our website www.canibrands.com for product updates and messages and know that we stand ready to serve your wellness needs in any way we can. Your well-being is our first priority.